We believe that everyone can have a healthy outlook on daily living for life and with our help it’s easier than you think! We are passionate about helping patients live better quality lives.
The Best Way Out Is Always Through ∼ Robert Frost
Why Choose Us?
Advanced Behavioral Health Center encompasses a broad spectrum of programs and services — from expert psychiatric evaluation and medication management; outpatient counseling for troubling personal issues; to treatment for substance abuse and eating disorders. Advanced Behavioral is here to help you and your family achieve and maintain a quality of life filled with brighter experiences and happier days.
Since 2003, Advanced Behavioral Health Center has consistently provided excellent psychiatric, mental health, and behavioral therapy services. Because of Lake County’s diverse background, the practice is fluent in Spanish, with a multicultural emphasis in tune with contemporary, alternative, and complementary medical practices.
To provide our patients with excellent, evidence-based treatment for mental health challenges, utilizing techniques and treatments most appropriate to their individual needs. To offer our community a friendly and healthy mental health treatment facility in which compassion, acceptance, and respect serve as the foundation upon which our clinical providers and staff practice.
Advanced Behavioral Health Center strives to create an environment which promotes self-awareness and honors the dignity of all our patients. Our core values include:
- A call to our office will be answered promptly by one of our friendly staff members.
- We consistently communicate our evaluation and treatment plan with anyone you deem relevant to your care, which can include your therapist, healthcare providers, or family members.
- You will be treated with the utmost respect during your interactions with our doctors, therapists, and staff.
- Treatment is held to the highest standards of quality. Your doctor or therapist will use treatments supported by the most reliable and recent research.
- Every patient is seen as an individual person with their own specific needs. Your treatment plan will be specifically tailored to help ensure best possible outcomes.