Maria Nodarse; Psy. D.
Born in Habana, Cuba, Dr. Nodarse emigrated with her parents to the US in 1960. She grew up and lived in Miami, Florida, until 2008.
Dr. Nodarse obtained her Bachelor’s Degree from Florida International University in 1975, with a major in education. In 1978, she was awarded a full scholarship from the University of Miami, where she obtained a Master’s Degree in Education, with a focus on exceptional student’s needs.
In 1990; after teaching for 15 years, she obtained a Master’s Degree in School Psychology, in 1996 she obtained her Doctorate Degree in Psychology, both from the Miami Institute of Psychology (Carlos Albizu University).
Dr. Nodarse was in private practice in Mount Dora from 2008 – 2012. In January 2013 she joined Advanced Behavioral Health Center. Dr. Modarse is a licensed school psychologist as well as a licensed psychologist in the state of Florida. She works with clients of all ages and offers services in both English and Spanish.
- Therapy for children and adolescents
- Adult and Family Therapy
- Intellectual Evaluations to determine IQ and possible eligibility in to a Gifted Program
- Psycho-Educational Evaluations to identify and/or rule out:
- Cognitive Processing Deficits
- Attention Deficits/Hyperactivity
- Behavioral Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Emotional Disorders
- Neuro-Educational Functioning
- Personality Evaluations