Dr.Sirouss Dr. Sirouss Mobed, LMHCLicensed Counselor
Sirouss has served as a Clinical Director, Certified Case Manager in Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Therapy. Sirouss was an Associate Professor at Nova Southeastern University and Calos Albizu University from 1994 to 1997. He has been in charge of Psychiatric Emergency and Crisis Intervention and monitored patients in suicidal cells and admission to CSU and TCU.
Sirouss has over 30 years of mental health experience. He practices individual, family and group therapy, psychosocial assessment, treatment and discharge planning. He has experience in inpatient, locked psychiatric units for children, adolescents and adults as well as private practice. Sirouss was the Senior Mental Health Clinician for the State of Florida Correctional Institute for 10 years where he provided critical information to multidisciplinary professionals for both outpatient and inpatient and initiated the Veterans self injury and suicide prevention group.
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Psychosocial assessment, treatment and discharge planning
- Masters of Science with Distinction (concentration in Psychology)
- M.Ed. (concentration in Counseling with Distinction)
- B.S. Psychology
- Psy.D (A.P.A. approved program) Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LMHC
- Florida Medical Center Hospital recognition of services and dedication.
- Locktowns Community Mental Health Center in recognition of service and dedication.
- Lake Correctional Institute recognition of dedication and humanity care.
- Psychological Acculturation Process, Library of Congress
- Member of Psy-Chi National Honor Society