Jennifer Sullivan, LCSWLicensed Social Worker
Jennifer has over 30 years of mental health experience. She has worked in both the inpatient and outpatient aspects of facilities as well as private and group practice. Jennifer has had experience and training in individual, family and group counseling, adolescent and adult therapy, case management, as well as utilization review.
She has been responsible for diagnosis and treatment of a diversified population of adults and children, providing Crisis Intervention, Christian counseling, formulating psychosocials, designing and implementing treatment plans, running quantitative testing measures and discharge planning.
Jennifer has been a LCSW since June of 1997. She is a Qualified Clinical Supervisor for Registered Mental Health and Social Work Interns. Jennifer has been a participant in Quality Improvement Committees and Chairperson of Network Review Committees and was also Chairperson of Peer Review Committees.
- Crisis Intervention
- Christian Counseling
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Adolescents and teens
- Individual, Couples, Teens, Adults and Family Counseling
- Life Coach
- Phone Therapy (FFS only)
- BA in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Clinical Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
- American Association of University Women
- National Association of Social Work
- Ordained Minister
- Qualified Clinical Supervisor for Registered Mental Health and Registered Social Work Interns
- 5 Project Manager for FEMA