Wendy Krauss, LMHCLicensed Counselor
Wendy Krauss is a Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor (since 1989). She received her Masters Degree in counseling from Suffolk University in Boston, MA and maintains a professional social work license in MA (since 1980). In addition to her experience in general mental health services, she worked in one of the first inpatient units for treatment of chronic pain, and has also worked in residential and outpatient addictions treatment.
She holds national certification as a Certified Addictions Specialist (CAS) through The American Academy of Healthcare Providers in the Addictive Disorders (since 1989). She also specializes in trauma treatment and is a Certified Therapist in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) through the EMDR International Association. EMDR is used worldwide and is a recognized and approved (APA, DOD, and VA) therapy for trauma resolution.
- EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing)
- Clinical hypnosis and rapid trauma resolution
- Students with disabilities
- Chemically dependent adult men and family addictions recovery.
- MS in Counselor Education
- BA English and Theatre Arts
- AIDS Education: Clinical Tutorial and Advanced Clinical Tutorial